I need to buy a licence for 1000 users if I have 1000 customers/contacts ?
Yes. If you have 1000 active users then you need to purchase 501-2000 users licence. For more details see https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/jira#downloadlicenses-7
Thanks,
Patina
Hi. My question is about Service Desk. If we have 100 Customers and 3 users, we need a 500 users license ?.
Thx.
Hello Sergio,There are ways of making customers able to create and browse issues without having an account. That's actually a very simple process. This way you don't have to buy an expensive license.If you're interested I can link you to some material!Cheers!
Hi João.
I'm interested. Please, send me links.
Thank you very much.
Hey SergioThe most common workaround to this situation is creating a new permission scheme for your Service Desk project in which you allow the group "Anyone" to create issues and even Browse some if you want.The only problem would be not being able to identify by internal user the one that created the issue in the first place, and for that you can easily create an obligatory custom field with the name of the reporter and other for his or her email.You can also set JIRA to create issues via email and the reporter would get all the comments sent to his or her email.I answered a similar question a couple of weeks ago, take a look: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/231971/the-best-way-to-create-live-support-for-non-registered-usersIf you're not familiar with setting permission schemes, here it goes:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions Any further questions, just ask!Cheers
@Sergio Garcia - nope!
Whether you're budgeting for Jira Service Management for Data Center or Cloud, you only need to purchase license for the team handling requests (agents), not for customers/requestors.
Source: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing
@Sergio Garcia - you'll only need to purchase a license for the smallest user tier that will cover your users (agents), not customers. As of right now, that's 500 users (for Data Center).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.