Hy, i'd like to delete my account. I want no longer pay.
Thank you
How can i delete my account?
Give us a chance! We can't answer every question in 30 seconds!
Short answer is that you can NOT delete it. For audit and legal reasons, Atlassian cannot delete an account completely (for a while anyway. If it remains inactive long enough, it can be removed)
You will need to contact Atlassian support or sales in order to shut the account down and flag it as no longer needed.
Nic, i didn't tell you to answer in a few minutes. I commented my first question only because it wasn't a question.
Thank you for answering me.
Fabrizio
Ah, ok. It just seems a bit odd to comment straight away (even if it's not written as a question, it was very clear what you were asking!).
I know where you're coming from though - I often think I could have done better just after clicking "post". There is an "edit" option for your own postings which I use all the time in these cases.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.