In pre-3.5 Stash if I wanted to add new extensions to the syntax highlighter, I had to redefine the entire list of extensions (instead of just listing the additional types), like this:
#Add syntax highlighting for misc. XML files (from wsdl onwards), REMOVE ONCE STASH VERSION IS >= 3.5.0
syntax.highlighter.xml.extensions=xml,html,htm,shtml,shtm,jsp,jspf,tag,jspx,dtd,xsd,xsl,xslt,wsdl,msbuild,props,csproj,vcxproj,config,ism,settings,vcproj,proj,shfbproj,targets,fsproj,filters
The part from xml to xslt was the default value, which I found somewhere then but cannot find now.
On this page, or any of the pages linked from here, I cannot find information about whether the new syntax highlighter engine needs to be configured the same way (redefining the whole list) or by only defining the additional extensions. Which one is it?
In case I need to redefine the whole list, where can I find the current default values?
PS.: On the page I mentioned above, the link in the sentence "Configuration for Stash 3.4 and below can be found here." is probably not the one it should be.