Every time we update confluence, the articles lose all their formatting. We've largely stopped using confluence because of this -- it's useless. So what are we doing wrong and how do we prevent this?
Sounds like you've a plugin or customisation that isn't able to handle upgrades properly.
I think you need to identify what you've got that scrambles it (I've done three confluence updates recently and there's definitely no loss of formatting, except where I've used theming plugins and messed up the upgrade totally)
Start with a look at the user-installed plugins - what, exactly, have you got in there?
Yes, in fact I was reminded that we resolved this problem by removing the plugin quite awhile ago. But not all the articles have been corrected yet, which mislead me to think it was still an issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.