I can't see recycle icon beside my attachments. I am administrator and I have all grants in permission scheme
Administrator rights are irrelevant. Can you show us the permission scheme for that project, and explain how your account matches the delete rules?
In attachment you can see my permission scheme. But I can't understand "how your account matches the delete rules" - what it means?
JIRA permissions.pngJIRA permissions 2.png
Look at the "attachments" section in your screen shot. It gives three rules - who can create attachments, who can delete their own attachments, and who can delete any attachment.
Your account obviously matches the rule for "delete own", as that says "any logged in user", but the rule for any attachment is "people in a role". Are you in that role in the project?
Hi Nic!
Thank you very much! Problem was in roles, I messed up administrator role in project and administrator of JIRA
Have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.