I currently have 8 mail handlers configured to use the default mail handler "Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue". They all appeared to be working fine until one day I removed a random test account from the jira-users group that had access to create issues. All of the EMail stopped working. I checked the incoming mail file in /var/log/jira and got the following error message:
Reporter (mjordan) does not have permission to create an issue. Message rejected.
This error seems pretty straightforward except for one problem: I did not ever set the test account mjordan in any of the mail handlers. It seems as if the mjordan account is somehow tied to the default "Create a new issue or add a comment to an existing issue" default handler. I have searched everywhere for a place where I might have set the default EMail account to be mjordan but I have been unsuccessfull in locating such a place.
I have been resigned to giving this account access to create issues temporarily, but would much rather assign this task to one of the service accounts in my environment. Can anyone please point me to where this setting can be changed?