This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Confluence throws 'Application failed to authenticate' after upgrading to 3.5 with Crowd User Management
Can I have step-by-step instructions how to implement a fix?
Best we can do is
cwd_directory_attribute
crowd.properties
We can't tell you how to modify your database, as we don't know what it is. You'll need to read Confluence's crowd.properties in the installation directory of your Confluence - again we don't know where you've installed it. Any text editor or even simple file viewer should show you the content.
I executed this query against our database:
mysql> select * from cwd_directory_attribute;
I can't see crowd.properties there. We are trying to sync with JIRA and not with the cloud. Am I doing something wrong?
I read that as saying you are looking for the crowd.properties in a database? It's a file in the installation, not data.
Here is the contents of crowd.properties:
application.name usernameapplication.password passwordapplication.login.url http://localhost:8095/crowd/console/
crowd.server.url http://localhost:8095/crowd/services/crowd.base.url http://localhost:8095/crowd/
session.isauthenticated session.isauthenticatedsession.tokenkey session.tokenkeysession.validationinterval 2session.lastvalidation session.lastvalidation
Looks like that it's a default file w/o any useful data in it. Does it have to be like that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.