This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Questions and Answers
I stumbled across a shortcut/macro that allowed me to add dates in a quite a neat calendar-style date but I can't for the life of me remember what I typed to create it. Can anyone help me?
Please see screenshot below for an example of what it looks like. You can click the date and a calendar pops up.
2015-11-16 09_21_12-Start.jpg
Try the //
This is the solution at the meeting notes Blueprint
Attila
By looking at //, I thought something has been truncated after this. Was not expecting that // shows up date picker.
Thanks for the answer.
It's magic If I am hurry, I always try to use every key two times, sometimes it helps
I am trying to provide a date field with date picker as per above. I am able to insert the variable field by typing the //, highlighting, then clicking insert template items button and choosing new variable from drop down, however no calendar pops up in either Edit or Preview mode in the template. What am I missing?
// worked like a charm!
This shortcut is no longer working, at least not with the new pages version anyone has a clue of what the new shortcut is???
yes i have the same issue only on new pages, old pages // still works...
We are on server version 6.3 and the // works perfectly. What version are you at?
I have no idea in which server version I am just know that the // shortcut doe snot on the NEW templates that Confluence is rolling out (like the meeting one). The shortcut does work on pages in the 'old' format. Where can I see in which version I am?
Is there a way to have the result of // display time next to the date?
Can the dates we add with the // shortcut be added into a calendar as an event? if so, how....
If you include these sorts of dates in a Task List, then they will show as the Due Date in the Task Report Macro.
Hi there,
Typing // to add a date on your Confluence pages works like a charm. There's another trick allowing you to save time.
Handy Date from our Handy Macros for Confluence adds the ability to change dates in the page view mode without editing the page. It's available for any hosting. This app also includes macros to create dropdowns, buttons, timestamps, and others so you can get much more than just a date picker with its help. See the gif below for details
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.