Hi
I want that the "Issues in Epics" list
Any ideas how this can be done?
Thanks in advance
Mark
Hey Mark,
I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, as I understand you would like to configure your Issue Navigator to show up both Ranking and Fixed Version columns. If that's the case, you can do that by configuring your issue navigator to have both columns and then oder by Rank ascending or desc. based on what you require.
Further information on this can be found here:
I hope that was helpful.
Hi Ala
I frequently use stored queries and the issue navigator and define my column sets.
Here I'm asking about defining the columns when the issue, the Epic issue ticket is displayed. On the Epic I do see the User Stories below the Epic and for those I need to define the columns.
Hope you have an idea for me.
ThanksMark
I would like a solution for this as well. More specifically, the problem is that when viewing an Epic type issue full-screen, you see a list of "Issues in Epic". Same as this question and this question.
That list does not currently appear to have customizable columns, and it may not order the list according to Rank (I haven't tested to be sure, but it sounds from the above comments it isn't).
Is there currently a way to add fields to that view, such as Fix Version, Sprint, Rank, etc?
Separately, it would be great to see this issue list in the QuickView...has anyone identified a way to do that?
Put this into announcement banner (remember the change the custom field id in the script):
<script type='text/javascript'> AJS.$(document).ready(function() { AJS.$('#ghx-issues-in-epic-table tr').each(function(){ console.log('Found epic table'); var row = this; var issueKey = AJS.$(this).attr("data-issuekey"); AJS.$.getJSON(AJS.contextPath() + '/rest/api/latest/issue/' + issueKey, function(data){ console.log('Got data for - ' + issueKey); var value = data.fields.customfield_10600; console.log('Value - ' + value); var actions = AJS.$(row).find('td.issue_actions'); AJS.$(actions).before('<td class="nav">' + value + '</td>'); }); }); }); </script>
Thanks Renjith, can you please clarify which problem this solves? Looks like it's the last one I mentioned (seeing the Issues in Epic within the QuickView). Can you please confirm?
Yeah, the last one.
Renjith, great solution. Is there a way to include the Issue Type as a text label for issues in this epic, in this same view in the full-screen view? I figure that the solution at this page (which does work) could be applied to this script somehow?
This is super great,@Renjith [Atlassian], thanks! I updated it to show whether something was already slated for a sprint. (Pretty hacky string manipulation, but got the job done.)
<script type='text/javascript'> AJS.$(document).ready(function() { AJS.$('#ghx-issues-in-epic-table tr').each(function(){ console.log('Found epic table'); var row = this; var issueKey = AJS.$(this).attr("data-issuekey"); AJS.$.getJSON(AJS.contextPath() + '/rest/api/latest/issue/' + issueKey, function(data){ console.log('Got data for - ' + issueKey); var sprintobject = data.fields.customfield_10530; var sprintname = "Unscheduled"; console.log('sprintfull= ' + sprintfull); if (sprintobject != null) { var sprintfull = sprintobject.toString(); var sprintindex = sprintfull.indexOf("name="); console.log('sprintindex= ' + sprintindex); if (sprintindex != -1) { var commaindex = sprintfull.indexOf(",",sprintindex); console.log('commaindex= ' + commaindex); sprintname = sprintfull.substring(sprintindex + 5, commaindex); } } var actions = AJS.$(row).find('td.issue_actions'); AJS.$(actions).before('<td class="nav">' + sprintname + '</td>'); }); }); }); </script>
Does anyone know if and how I can change the order of the table? Or if it is possible to add a header and set the table as sortable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.