Just installed the new updated Confluence 4.0 ready version of this plugin and it looks great right up until I click the results link and I get a 500 Error.
Ideas?
I'm not able to replicate this. What version of Confluence are you using? Also, do you have access to your atlassian-confluence.log, where you can spot the error?
Hi Jeezer, Thanks for the quick reply.
I'm using Confluence 4.0.3 with Theme Builder on top of that. I'll check the log file as well.
Here is what the log file says:2011-12-09 14:44:57,279 INFO [TP-Processor3] [atlassian.confluence.status.SystemErrorInformationLogger] writeToLog Request Unique ID : 7fc3c6f2-1eae-499d-bcb8-fe1e56b4e99b--------------------------JVM Stats--------------------------allocatedHeap = 496697344availablePermGen = 112843776usedMemory = 301986568totalMemory = 496697344freeMemory = 194710776maxPermGen = 268435456usedPermGen = 155591680freeMemoryInMegabytes = 185freeAllocatedHeap = 194710776availableHeap = 194710776usedMemoryInMegabytes = 287maxHeap = 496697344usedHeap = 301986568totalMemoryInMegabytes = 473--------------------------Request Information--------------------------URL: http://cait-km-wiki-stg.ca.nam.example.com/500page.jspScheme: httpServer: cait-km-wiki-stg.internal.comPort: 80URI: /500page.jspContext Path: Servlet Path: /500page.jspPath Info: nullQuery String: key=Wikikey : Wikicaused by: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: Hibernate operation; bad SQL grammar []; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near 'LIMIT'.at org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator.doTranslate(SQLStateSQLExceptionTranslator.java:97)caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Incorrect syntax near 'LIMIT'.at net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:368)
I think it's this:
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/CKBSP-22
I hope to fix it over the holidays. Please stay tuned to that bug report and I'll update there.
Any update on the MS-SQL fix?
I've posted a fix. Sorry for the delay!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.