Hi,
we want to calculate a field value regarding two other custom fields.
Is it possible to calculate a value of a custom field regarding a matix of two other field values?
Regards
Steffi
Hey,
not by default. I would check the following plugins:
Jamie's behaviours plugin (using groovy scripts)https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JBHV/JIRA+Behaviours+Plugin
I guess you could do the same with his script runner plugun (as a workflow post-function)https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner
Another workflow tool that is capable of calculation operations:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.workflow-toolbox
That's the last one I have in mind right now:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keplerrominfo.jira.plugins.keplercf
I've been using the behaviours plugin and the workflow toolbox.Hope you can use any of these.
Cheers
Christian
The behaviours plugin can do calculations in real-time!
Also,
Please have a look at how Calculated Custom Field is implemented. Yo will get lot many examples on the internet and then you can create your own. We use a lot of them.
Could you use any of these?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.