In the topic about shortcuts, the word 'practicing" is spelled incorrectly. It should have a "c" and not an "s". There is no place for feedback.
Janet, You don't list the page you are referring to (link?), but it sounds like you have just encountered the UK English or Australian spelling (Atlassian is based in Sydney) of the word.
That makes sense, the Australian spelling. I was referring to: Keyboard Shortcuts
Thanks for confirming; that Keyboard Shortcuts page is one worth my re-review!By the way, I converted your reply to my answer to a comment (not sure if you are a new users of Atlassian Answers, but you have a choice of commenting to questions or answers for clarification or reply purposes.
Cheers,
Tom
Thank you! I am just learning. We are hopefully changing our documentation from authoring in Frame to Confluence. I'm going through as much as I can to learn.
Thank you,
Janet
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.