Hi everybody 
I've got a question regarding the combination JIRA & reverse proxy.
We are using nginx as reverse proxy - as far as I can see everything is working fine but on the login-page a message is displayed by jira:
warning.png
Since the the three links ("Gadgets do not..", "Integrating JIRA with Apache" "Integrating JIRA with Apache using SSL") did not seem to solve the issue in my case, I went to "System" - "Atlassian Supporttools" and started Hercules. Hercules reported an error:
Unable to View Dashboard 'UrlPortMismatchException' Due to Apache Tomcat Connector
and offered this solution: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Unable+to+View+Dashboard+%27UrlPortMismatchException%27+Due+to+Apache+Tomcat+Connector?utm_source=STP&utm_medium=logScan
As per description I added proxyName and proxyPort to to Connector-Tag in /opt/atlassian/jira/conf/server.xml and restarted (just to be sure
) the whole server. Unfortunately this did not solve the problem.
I found out that I can close the message on the login-page so that the message is no longer displayed but this will not really solve the issue, right?
Additionaly even if the message is hidden there is still a white placeholder or something which causes that the "Meinen Login auf diesem Computer speichern"-Message (~ remind my login) is not shown properly (only about 20% of the text is visible, I think this might be an css-issue) - please have a look at the attached screenshot:
shot1.png
How can I tell JIRA to ignore the mismatched URL port?
Kind regards,
Dirk