I am trying to build web application from where my users can log issues related to application. Issues will be created in JIRA directly using rest api. I am trying to do the same but getting following error.
XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://knightscope.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/latest/?fields%5Bproject%5D%5B…nd+issue+type+names+using+the+REST+API&fields%5Bissuetype%5D%5Bname%5D=Bug. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://localhost:8000' is therefore not allowed access.
Tried different solutions mentions in Q&A section. But nothings work. Any help will be appreciated.
Could you post the full request you're making to JIRA?
Following is the piece of code I use to make request to JIRA.
$("#maintenanceSubmit").click(function(e){ json = { "fields": { "project":{ "key": "SV" }, "summary": "Create Trail issue.", "description": "Creating of an issue using project keys and issue type names using the REST API", "issuetype": { "name": "Bug" } } } $.ajax({ type: "GET", url: "http://knightscope.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/latest/", dataType: "JSON", contentType: "application/json;", data: json, success: function (){ console.log('Thanks for your comment!'); } }); });
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.