Will the copy space plugin work with the latest version of Confluence?
As of now, it is compatible with Confluence 4.2 - 5.1.1 at version 2.3
Hi Mary,
Copy Space plugin is currently not available for Confluence OnDemand. As you can see on our Market place, scroll down to Pricing overview and click on OnDemand tab. It said This add-on is not available for OnDemand.
You can have a references of all available OnDemand plugins on this document.
Best Regards,
Steven
Thank you for your response. I am using version 4.1.5 - the downloaded version - not on delmand - I must have not selected that when I submitted the question. Do you anticipate updates to it for the latest version anytime soon? Thanks.
Hi Ijust wanted to know if there are any plans to update the Copy Space plugin for the latest version of Confl=uence (5.3) anytime soon? Then I will close this question. Thank you.
It does work. I have used it with the Current version. Developers have to go in and manually set the version compatibility and even though it may not say it is compatible if there have not been significant changes to he underlying API in the newer version it may still work just fine. A good rule always though is to have a non-production version of Confluence that you can upgrade first and test out plugins and when you are satisfied that everything works then upgrade production.
See above responses.
It works with the current version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.