I'm using the UWC converter to import several hundred pages (a glossary) and I want to assign the same tag to them all.
The documentation on UWC's Label Framework seems primarily guided towards coding and editing the JAR - something I'd rather not do.
Is it possible to do this through modifications to the .properties file, or even independently of UWC?
I see several ways something like this could be done, but don't know how to implement it:
- Add a line to the properties file which assigns label "foo" to all imported pages
- Add some kind of label field to all the to-be-converted files which says "label:foo" and add a line to the properties file which converts that string to the label
- Import/convert all the pages without labels, and then run some macro within Confluence to label all the pages. [I will be importing all the pages to a new dedicated space, but will then move them to an existing space which will contain other pages.]
Any suggestions for how to do this?