Hi all,
I am trying to learn how to set up project portfolio. I added 1 Epic 3 issues under it. I imported the issues from JIRA. I added planned start and end date in every issue. Although, it seems like the project portfolio start date and end dates are not enabled.
See below:
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 2.16.14 PM.png
Could anybody help me to resolve this issue?
Thank you,
Deepthi
Hit on the calculate button it will sync with JIRA.
Hi Ashish,
Thank you for your response. I am not sure where to find the calculate button. But I set the plan>recalculate to automatic. Still it is not updating the start date and end date. The field itself is not editable. I am not sure what I am missing here.
are you using JIRA portfolio 2.0?
I know that I am using JIRA software 7.0.10 and JiRA Core 7.0.4.
I am not sure about the version no for portfolio specifically.
you can check it in settings > addons > Manage addons .click on JIRA portfolio it will show you the version.
It saysPortfolio for JIRA - 1.12.4
I couldn't send you message yesterday because I didn't have enough points. I apologize.I really appreciate your help.Thank you,Deepthi
I would also like to know how to use the start and end date without connecting the issue to a release. Any way making the fields editable?
This is a challenge for me as well.
I couldn't find an answer yet. Please let me know if anybody find a solution.
Update your addon to 2.0 there are lot of new features
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.