How can I find the build number of my JIRA database and change it?
I'm having a problem with my JIRA, it won't start up.
I had JIRA 7.0.10 and I upgraded it to JIRA 7.2.4, (did this on separate local machine) and I didn't make any changes to the entries in the dbconfig.xml to make it into the local Database.
Anyway, I'm getting the following error message:
Failed to start JIRA due to a build number inconsistency.
The data present in your database is newer than the version of JIRA you are trying to startup.
Database build number: 72006
JIRA app build number: 70120
Please use the correct version of JIRA. You are running: 7.0.10#70120-sha1:37e3d7a6fc4d580639533e7f7c232c925e554a6a
Can you please tell me how to fix this?
How can I make both the build numbers the same?
I fear that my database is connected to my LIVE server, and if the database is restarted, this error would show up and halt the system?