I have problem with JQL query which uses "was" operator with "status" field.
For example I have 10 issues (only one time resolved)
Issue Resolved date
ISSUE-1 2013-03-15
ISSUE-2 2013-04-05
ISSUE-3 2013-07-10
ISSUE-4 2013-11-11
ISSUE-5 2014-01-13
ISSUE-6 2014-01-15
ISSUE-7 2014-02-05
ISSUE-8 2014-03-17
ISSUE-9 2014-05-05
ISSUE-10 2014-07-30
and queries
Query 1
status was Resolved by "username" DURING ("2014-01-01","2014-01-30")
which returns issues
ISSUE-1,ISSUE-3,ISSUE-4,ISSUE-5,ISSUE-6
Query 2
status was Resolved by "username" BEFORE "2014-01-30"
which returns issues
ISSUE-1,ISSUE-2,ISSUE-3,ISSUE-4,ISSUE-5,ISSUE-6
In documentation is written:
The "WAS" operator is used to find issues that currently have, or previously had, the specified value for the specified field.
so DURING and BEFORE should return the same results but as I see they don't or maybe I'm wrong and DURING should return only issues ISSUE-5 and ISSUE-6. These are only example issues but what can be wrong in my real JIRA which works very similar?.
I reindexed issues but it didn't help.
I have JIRA sources but I cannot find where it is implemented, then I would check it. Maybe somebody knows, I would be grateful.
Thanks for any response.
Andrzej