Hi,
I have the Script Runner plugin installed on my stand-alone JIRA. I have just upgraded to JIRA version 6.4.6 (from 6.3.12) but the "Script JQL Functions" are not loaded. I am now unable to use the "issueFunction" query. I have restarting my JIRA instance and cliscking on the "Scan" link but it is still not loaded/initialised.
Can you help?
Thanks
Andrew
Hi Andrew Can I ask you what version of script runner you use ? And if you could post any logs, would make a lot easier the troubleshooting. Cheers Thanos
Hi Thanos,
I am using script runner v. 4.1.3.4
Cheers,
Andrew Did you try to perform a re-index ?
Yes, I did. But after it was unsuccssfully initialised, I re-installed v.4.1.3.4 and the add-on page say "Free Trial". Is this version suppose to be still free to use or is it a paid version?
Hi Andrew, The final free release of ScriptRunner for JIRA was version 3.1.4. Versions => 4.0.1 are paid versions.
Thanks Thanos. Tried v.3.1.4 and the plugin is back in action. Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.