Hi all;
Any one know is it possible to use conditions (of groups, assignee,...) in a notification scheme?
thank's in advance.
Yes. The point of a notification scheme is simple - it breaks down to
If event X happens, then mail people matching condition Y.
Y can be assignee, groups, roles, reporter and so on, and it's multiple ("assignee and reporter and everyone in role of developer" for example)
Explained here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/45865/email-notification-do-not-inform-the-previous-assigned-person?page=1#45890
Sory, my objective is to use conditions as :
- if assignee in group X notif (using the notification scheme) group X
- if assignee in group Y notif (using the notification scheme) group Y
Um, I don't understand that. Both of your statements can only ever resolve to false, so there's no real problem - just don't notify anyone.
What about email subscriptions?
You can setup a search filter (such as unassigned) and have the email subscription go out to whoever is interested.
hi
You could use Script Runner for this
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts#Built-InScripts-SendCustomEmail
Regards,
Bhupesh
Hi,
I am in need of this as well. I have checked script runner, but it doesnt meet the needs. I am running a helpdesk. And currently users email issues in to log issue, this is not a problem. So he will receive and email notificaiton of the issue, but when he replies to the issue, he receives an extra email of his reply as he reply to jira.
The condition that we want is
if Comment is added via email, no notification
if comment is added via jira, a notification will be receive.
this is is so that we do not receive duplicated emails.
Any idea how I can do this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.