Hi guys,
I just came across an isse where it is not possible to inclue a custom field of the type 'user picker' into an JIRA Issue Collector. I tried to grant the global permission 'browse users' to anyone, this still does noct work. I then tried to obvious and reffered to the JIRA Issue Collector documentation, which says fields of the type 'user picker' are not allowed to be displayed in issue collecters.
Though this is the explanation of the above descibed behavior, it still is a mayor downer for me!
What I treid to do is to create a webform (like the issue collector) for usage in a companies intranet. The intranet users do not have access to JIRA itself but should be able to use user picker field to select single JIRA users. Now thet the Issue Collecter prevents such sceanrios I am wondering if there might be a different way to approach this?
Thanks a lot allready and cheers,
David