We have a JIRA Test environment (v6.4.12) with an application link to Confluence (v5.7.4).
I have attempted to log into JIRA Test and delete the application link from JIRA to Confluence.
I get the following:
Confirm that you want to delete the Application Link to 'application' (Confluence).
The authentication information stored for Trusted Applications will be deleted.
I click confirm.
(Confluence) has a link to this Application. Do you want to delete this link as well?
Yes, delete the link from (Confluence) to this application.
No, do not delete the link from (Confluence) to this application.I make sure the Yes option is selected and click confirm. It clocks for about 15 seconds and resets without ever deleting the application link.
It indicates in the second screen that Confluence has a link back to JIRA, however, when I log into Confluence and review the application links, it has an application link to our production JIRA environment, but not our test environment.
I've checked the logs, but I'm not seeing any errors.
Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.