This anoys me a lot.
Every time a customer has commented a JIRA Issue (actually also on support.atlassian.com) I get 2 mails:
XXXX updated SUPPORT-1000
XXXX commented on SUPPORT-1000
The Notification scheme says:
| Issue Created |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Project Role (Developers)
- Reporter
|
| Issue Updated |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
|
| Issue Assigned |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
|
| Issue Resolved |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
|
| Issue Closed |
|
| Issue Commented |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
|
| Issue Comment Edited |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
|
| Issue Reopened |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
|
| Issue Deleted |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
|
| Issue Moved |
- All Watchers
- Current Assignee
- Reporter
|
But why is a comment also a update (well there is no Issue Edited, I suppose thats why).
I guess I cant remove the Issue updated, as an actual Edit notification to the issue will be missed then.
But its stupid to recieve 2 mails....