I'm trying to plan tasks in MS Project and bring the data over to JIRA and Tempo (having updates go both ways would be ideal).
I've installed a trial version of Cetaph Bridge to synchronise between Project 2016 and . I can synchronise basic information like the issue summary, assignee, duration, issue key, and issue links. To make this useful, I need to be able to synchronise the Planned Start Date and Planned End Date custom fields.
When I try this, Cetaph Bridge reports that "The 'Planned End Date' field cannot be set for the issue 'ISSUEKEY-1'. Please check your JIRA configuration (e.g. screens and fields)".
I've gone through the create and edit issue screens for the project and added the planned start and end date fields. However, this hasn't resolved the problem. Also, when I bring up the create or edit screens, the fields are not appearing on the issue screens in JIRA.
Has anyone seen this issue before? Do I need to add these fields to the default issue screens across JIRA globally? If so, how do I do that?