I need to filter the list of issues showing in my scrum board based on the epics they are linked to. For example, I have a number of epics which begin with the string 'ISS' and so only want to show the issues related to them.
So far, I worked out the following JQL which seems to get me on the right track, but I don't know enough about the language, and the documentation and examples are lacking, especially for the second example.
JQL 1:
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issuetype = Epic and resolution is empty", "is epic of")Intuitively, I would say something like, "issuetype = epic and name contains 'ISS'", but that doesn't work. It gives me the error, "Field 'name' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it." Currently looking at the list of acceptable fields in the docs here.
JQL 2:
issue.property[development].commit = 0
Similarly, I would like to find a list of acceptable arguments where development sits now, even just for a default issue. I'm imagining it could be something like,
issue.property['epic link'].value contains 'ISS'
If this is not at all possible, alternatively, it would be great if I could filter issues based on their labels. So, if I had a label, 'iss', then I could filter out all issues unless they have that label.
Thank you in advance!