Hi,
I am getting this error while creating an issue: Reason for reopen. Reason for reopen required.
I am using my own screen scheme, field configuration and workflow. All derived from the JIRA defaults with minor updates.
My screen scheme is defined as:
Use my custom created screen (MyProj_Default_Screen) for Create Issue, Edit Issue and View Issue and other default operations. MyProj_Default_Screen does NOT have 'Reason for reopen' field.
MY custom workflow is defined as:
I have a 'Create Ticket' transition which creates a new form and moves the issue to the 'Open' status. This is similar to JIRA's default workflow. So I assume that my Create Issue operation will use MyProj_Default_Screen and corresponding field configuration.
I have my own Field Configuration in which I have made Reason for reopen field (available in JIRA default fields) as 'Required'. However, this field is associated with ONLY MyProj_ReoOpen_Screen and this screen is associated with ONLY 'Reopen' Transition in my workflow.
I am not sure why am I getting this feild required error on Create Issue screen?
Regards,
Rumit