Como asigno permisos para cambios masivos de incidencias
I apologise for not being able to respond in Spanish
There is not enough information here. I think you are asking something about changinng permissions for a project in bulk - this will be fine, as the permissions only affect the behaviour of the system at the current time, it will not affect any data on the issues. But I am guessing, as my reading of Spanish is poor, and there's not much information here.
Thank you very much.
I already found the solution to my problem, it's in User Management-Global where permissions must add permissions to move Concurrent Changes incidents in bulk.
Very grateful for your interest.
PD. I'm not very good with English, I hope you understand me.
Fraternal greetings.
Elan Castro
El Salvador, C. A.
Your English is very good, certainly good enough to explain what you were looking for and how you fixed it.
I am glad you managed to find it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.