I have cloned our Jira Production environment, and want to place an announcement banner with a red background.
Can anyone advise the HTML text I would use to do this.
Thanks in advance.
Place the following code in the announcement banner
<script> (function($){ $(document).ready(function(){ $(".alertHeader").css("background-color","red"); }); })(AJS.$); </script>
Brilliant! Thank you, that works.
Probably easier just to place the text in a <div style="..."> isn't it? Bit easier to understand and make changes.
I do this:
<div class="global-warning" width="100%" align="center">Text</div>
This works for me in JIRA 6.2:
<!-- Message Banner --><div style="background-color: linen; border: 3px solid darkred; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;">Maintenance Notification: This Jira environment will be offline today Wed Jan 21 from 12:15 to 12:30 EST for a memory upgrade.</div>
Saul - this is great .. works really well !
Thanks works greatly
How can we update the banner with timeout?
something like below
<!-- Message Banner --><div style="background-color: linen; border: 3px solid darkred; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center;">Testing</div><script>(function($){$(document).ready(function(){$(".alertHeader").timeout:1000;});})(AJS.$);</script>
I'm trying to add it in announcements without any luck? Is there a step I'm missing?
If you want to refer the document in the announcement banner you can use the below one
<div style="font-weight: bold; text-align:center; color:green;">Yay! your jira is upgraded to 8.13.1, what's new? <a style="color:blue;"href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/jira-8-13-long-term-support-release-change-log-1018788437.html">know more</a></div>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.