Working in v5.8.6 build 5984, when a decision page is added to a space, there is no commenting section and don't know how to add or turn it on.
I do have permission to comment on pages across all spaces.
Suggestions?
Hello Michel,
Check if someone had disabled the comment section for that page:
How to disable comments in a Page
By default, the Decision page has the comment section enabled as all other pages.
Cheers,
@Guilherme Viana [Atlassian] , hi there and thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, due to my newness to the community, I had to wait to respond back... I followed the link to provided, checked and found that the HTML Macros html (html-xhtml) module was already enabled. And, because I created the decision page from the blueprint know the html macro with the disabling javascript wasn't added, but checked anyway yeah, not there. I thought the comments section should be there by default, similar to when adding a blog post - which I added one and the comments section was included when viewed - and wasn't sure if there was another way to add a comments section to the decision page. if you, or anyone else, can provide any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.