I'm editing a page using section tools, but a great deal of the page content has appeared below/outside of the sections. It's un-selectable and I am not able to delete because it's not housed in a section. How to fix?
Hi Tom,
Are you aware of any customisation (HTML for example, or any add-on related to theme modification)? Is it happening with all pages of the instance? Also, any possibility of different content affected with this behaviour after inserting in the page?
Cheers,
Giu
I have this same problem. No special customizations or add-ons on my page. I was editing text, which in my case was a hyperlink, perhaps I deleted it, perhaps I used control z to undo something, not sure, but somehow I ended up with the hypertext outside of a section and, like Tom, that text is not editible. In my case, since it is a hyperlink, I can click on it and get the hyperlink menu (Go to link, Edit, Unlink), but clicking on any of those choices just takes me to the link. I can't delete this text.
As a workaround, you could try to use the Source Editor to remove the content or put it into the section again.
Cheers,Kirstin
Same experience here, with Confluence 5.7. Happened after the page contents were effectively duplicated, probably because of multiple users editing the page concurrently.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.