I want to connect JIRA and Prontoforms. So that I can get live data from field workers onto JIRA system.
Can anyone please help me in setting up the connectivity?
What do you need from this "connectivity"? ("Get live data from field workers" is a little too short to explain much). Have you found add-ons or instructions for doing what you're trying to achieve, or are you starting from scratch?
Hi,
If you are looking to do something like have a mobile forms submission create a new issue in JIRA, then you may be able to achieve this through a combination of the JIRA REST API and the HTTP data destinations in ProntoForms.
JIRA has a REST API end point that allows for the creation of a new issue:https://developer.atlassian.com/static/rest/jira/6.1.html#d2e864
ProntoForms has a few different "web hook" capabilities built-in. You would probably need to use the template-driven destination in order to dynamically generate the JSON message required in JIRA. https://support.prontoforms.com/hc/en-us/articles/217500068-Template-Driven-HTTP-Data-Destination There is more detail on the templating engine here:https://support.prontoforms.com/hc/en-us/articles/217496658-Using-Freemarker-FTL-with-ProntoForms
I hope this helps.
/Glenn
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.