I had attached Word docs in a Confluence page and they are now listing "Broken macro." How do I fix this so I can see the linked documents again?2016-01-12.png
Hi Colette,
I have some questions and a recommendation to do.
May I know exactly which macro you are using? Are you able to edit the attachments of the page and open any of them manually? Which is the confluence version? Is this happening on all pages?
Try to edit the page, click on the plus sign -> add images and files and select the doc file -> then add it to the page and let us know if that works.
Regards,
Rodrigo
Hi Rodrigo,
I'm not sure what the macro is, but what I did was attach a Word file to the page using Files > Insert files and images > Upload files > Inserted Word docs. Where the Word doc was, I now see "Broken macro." I cannot open any attached files manually and I think the only edit I could do is delete it. This is only happening on one page, but this is the only page I had attached word docs into. This is happening in:
I am able to add Word docs into the confluence page.
Thank you,
Colette
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.