I have a user who''s using JIRA in an unconventional fashion - she's created a board based on a label "Label = X".
"X" is used on multiple projects and in order to manage the Sprints, she needs project admin rights to all of the projects with that label.
Forget why she's doing it - I owe her a more conventional option - but she's getting a permissions error message that has a project listed that doesn't make sense:
The message says she needs Project Admin rights to "Open Source, Manager, Passcode, Tier3, Dashboard, 17400, Web Infrastructure, Microsite Infrastructure, Inventory, Shared Web UI Components"
She's seen this before and it's when she adds a label to an issue in a new project. I solve it (for the short term) by granting her project admin rights to the new project.
But what the heck is 17400? It's not in the list of projects. Could it be some internal id? I've looked at all of the issues with the label and they are covered by all of the other projects in the list in the error message.