I'm on latest versions of safari and chrome with the most recent versions of confluence hosted. What is going on, I cannot add links to images.
Hello James, here are some queries to help us narrow the issue down: can you add links to other elements? Does this happens with any image, or just a specific type of them? This happens from other workstations too, or from a single computer? When has this started to happen, if recently - were there any changes to Confluence settings, or add ons pool? With this answers we can provide further assistance, a screenshot may also help to determine what is going on.
Figured it out, I was uploading the photos from files. I tried the Drag and Drop function and the images began appearing with the full size tool bar. Strange but I am glad I figured out a way around.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.