Hi!
I am trying to perform a migration of our JIRA 6.3.4 installation on a LINUX machine to another LINUX machine.
By using mysqldump, I created a dump of the JIRA DB and I am importing the mysqldump file into the mysql JIRA DB on the destination machine.
I am copying the JIRA program directory and the JIRA home directory to the destination machine by using rsync using the --delete switch to exactly receive the source version of the file/directory structure.
Afterwards I am doing a reindex on the destination JIRA.
I realized, that the Base URL is still the original value but I suppose, that it should have been set to the value of the source machine ? Using mysql command line on the destination DB, I can see that the source machine BASE URL is present in the propertystring and changeitem tables, but not in the JIRA System GUI.
The issues of the source machine are visible, but when I try to update an issue I am receiving the following error:
"org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting: [GenericEntity:ChangeGroup][id,453410][author,sfe_admin][created,2015-03-18 15:15:08.288][issue,66821] (SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO changegroup (ID, issueid, AUTHOR, CREATED) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) (Duplicate entry '453410' for key 'PRIMARY'))
It seems that you have tried to perform an illegal workflow operation.
If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators."
Any help with what is going wrong or missing would be greatly appreciated!
Thanx in advance!
regards,
Hans