Hi, I'm trying to delete my Atlassian account but it's blocked with: "User is last billing admin of a transaction account that has one or more non-cancelled subscriptions."
Site: cesurformacion-team-pat5mmdx.atlassian.net — account: julenmauricio.s430663@cesurformacion.com.
All products are Free plans and already cancelled/deactivated (Billing → Subscriptions → Inactivos; Jira was auto-deactivated for inactivity). The remaining entitlements are Rovo credits, studio and Rovo — and per Atlassian docs, Rovo can't be cancelled via self-service ("You can't directly cancel certain apps, like Rovo and Atlassian Guard, you need to contact Atlassian support"). There is no "Delete site" / Danger Zone option anywhere for me.
I'm the sole billing admin; there is nobody to transfer the role to.
This matches the case solved here in June 2026:
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Unable-to-delete-my-Atlassian-account-last-billing-admin/qaq-p/3250856
where staff arranged for billing to cancel the active entitlements and delete the site.
Could Atlassian staff please do the same for me? I can provide any verification needed.