Some Atlassian Learning challenges remain under To Do in the Kudos panel even though the corresponding learning path has already been completed.
In my case, these challenges were introduced after I had already completed the learning paths, so it seems that the completion status was never synchronized back to Kudos.
I’ve just checked, and I currently have around 45 completed courses/learning paths still appearing in the Kudos To Do list. At that point, it starts to clutter the challenge list quite a bit and makes it harder to distinguish between things I genuinely haven’t completed and things that simply haven’t been synchronized. 😅
For example:
- Kudos shows Administer Atlassian organizations as a To Do challenge.
- Atlassian Learning shows the corresponding learning path as Completed.
It would be great if Kudos could handle this scenario in one of these ways:
- automatically re-check Learning completion status periodically;
- remove challenges from To Do / eligible when the associated learning path is already completed; or
- provide a “Check completion” / “Sync progress” action that users can manually trigger.
This would be especially useful for challenges that are created after someone has already completed the associated learning content.
I’m aware there has been previous discussion around Learning challenge synchronization, but a manual re-check option could also be a simple fallback for these older completions.