Hello,
I have JIRA Misc Workflow extensions installed and I'm trying to use the "Transition Parent Issue". I want to transition the parent issue when the parent issue status = "Open" or "Completed".
However, I don't know what to type into the Conditional execution box. It says, "Type a groovy expression that returns true if the post-function should run".
There is a "parentIssueObject" that I have access to, I also have access to "parrentIssue" with a ".get("")" method.
I've tried putting this into the groovy expression:
if(parentIssue.get("status") == "Open"){
return true;
} else {
return false;
}
But that didn't work.
I've tried:
if(parentIssue.getStatusObject().getName() == "Open"){
<SNIP>
But I get this in the catalina.out error log:
[jmwe.plugins.functions.TransitionParentIssueFunction] Error while executing function: groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.innovalog.jmwe.IssueProxy.getStatusObject() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: getIssueObject()
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: com.innovalog.jmwe.IssueProxy.getStatusObject() is applicable for argument types: () values: []
Any other ideas how I can access the parent status using Groovy from within JIRA Misc Workflow extensions?
Thank you!
--
Nathan