Getting permissions right is a major source of headaches for our less technical users and in order to make it easy for them I essentially want to add a button on the page restrictions dialog that says "Internal" that, when clicked, adds the "staff" group to the page restrictions.
Currently our users aren't particularly informed about restrictions (this is a training fail on my part) so frequently they won't know what to click, or will click the wrong things, or will assign users when they mean to assign groups. To make the whole thing easier I just want to add a button that adds a group to the list.
I was thinking it should be relatively easy to user jQuery to add a button to this dialog but my problem is figuring what I need to program that button to do when clicked - looking at the developer tools for the buttons or search results in that dialog don't elucidate things. Does anybody know?