Dear Atlassian Team,
l'm referring to your article https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-implement-slas-by-company-organization-or-client-777027032.html
I created a custom field 'Customer' as Calculated Text Field. This field should return the company name based on the Service Desk customer registered e-mail address.
May I kindly ask you what formula will best fit this requirement? Thanks a lot for your help!
Kind regards,
Tommy.
Use the JIRA Toolkit Add-on that provides a custom field of type "domain of reporter"
Dear Andrea, Thanks for the tip, I will try this right away! Have a great day, greeting from Belgium
Thanks for the prompt answer.
I could add the Domain reporter under Custom field 'Cust'
now I'm trying to 'trim' the text string in a Calculated Text field 'Customer' (JIRA Misc Custom field), using the following formula
@Formula: issue.get("cust")+replaceAll("\\s+","%20","","@,.") -->
But the field does not populate in the Issue Navigator Form. May I kindly ask for advise on the used formula?
Besides, It seems that these special fields cannot be populated in JIRA Service Desk Request form. Is it correct?
Thanks a lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.