Is it possible to add non-JIRA users to a custom field incrementally as they send issue comments via e-mail? So for example:
(1) We have a custom JIRA field NonJiraUsers on an existing issue
(2) user1@nojira.com sends a comment via e-mail and NonJiraUsers gets updated to "user1@nojira.com"
(3) user2@nojira.com sends a comment via e-mail and NonJiraUsers gets updated to "user1@nojira.com,user2@nonjira.com"
This way, non-JIRA users can be added as "watchers" of an issue when they make a comment.
Or is it possible to overwrite the existing field? E.g.
(1) We have a custom JIRA field NonJiraUsers on an existing issue
(2) user1@nojira.com sends a comment via e-mail and NonJiraUsers gets updated to "user1@nojira.com"
(3) user2@nojira.com sends a comment via e-mail and NonJiraUsers gets updated to "user2@nonjira.com"
I.e. we replace the old field value with the new value?
From what I've seen so far of Sender processing, JEMH will only populate an issue field if it has not been populated already.
(And I also wanted to say thanks for the help so far - I've been asking a lot of questions recently
)