Hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a bonfire test session during a workflow transition?
Thanks
Kind regards,
Andrew
Hey Andrew,
As it stands, you can't create a Bonfire test session during a workflow transition (out of the box, at least). I'm curious how you think this would work though? Does the workflow transition include the UI for a new session (including a session name)?
Regards,
Edwin Wong
Atlassian Bonfire Team
Hi Edwin,
I was thinking it would appear on the transition view as a field you could put the test session name into and if you entered a name it was create the test session. My QA asked for it as he said it was save him going into the issue page and selecting the "create test session" option.
Andrew.
Hey Edwin,
I'd be looking for this feature as well. I would expect that i could just trigger the "Create Test Session" dialog during a transition.
I know this is an old question but has there been any progress made on this? Is there a 3rd-party plugin that adds a post-function for creating a session on transition now or is this still not feasible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.