Hi All
I decided to change the name of a status usinng the stauus editor. Having done so this revised name does not appear in the workflow designer and if I use the workflow it does not appear there either (stays with original name). Have I missed something or is this a known bug?
Nick
Are you sure you're not getting confused between statuses and workflow steps?
Looks like a rabbit in headlights..... isn't a status a workflow step?!!!!
Wow I really missed that one!! Sighs looking at preverbial black hole.... guess I best go read up why steps have status....Thanks Alex.
Not entirely :-) A workflow step is associated with a status. It may well have the same name as that status, but that's your choice when you created the step. If you click on 'Steps' rather than 'Design' you'll see your workflow displayed as a table. The first column is the name of the step; the second is the associated status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.