I want to be able to hover/or click a link and have a graphic pop up within the same window/page that I am on.
Hey Kevin,Is this a third party plugin that has those graphic? If yes, you might want to reach out the vendor to see if there's an improvement request that you can fill in to have this feature.Cheers,WZ
If you're using Confluence server, try this:
Enter the following:
.image1:before { content:"rollover"; color: blue; text-decoration: underline; } .image1-rollover:after { content:url(http://path.to.image/image.jpg); }
Change "rollover" to the word or phrase that will be the target of the rollover (leave in quotes)
(Optional) Change or remove the color and text-decoration lines
Where is the Rollover Macro?
Hi, @Milo Test, just wondering, I'm trying this in the latest confluence, and it's not possible to place the span macro in the rollover macro's body.
I'm well aware how to edit the markup, or even the html to do this, but I need to leave a legacy to the people that come after me that might not be conversant in these methods but can still follow the logical path of the visual elements in the WYSIWYG editor of the modern Confluence Server.
Is there a simple way around this? I'm desperate to replace me CSS rollovers with something Confluence native.
Sorry to bother you on a 3 year old issue.
Sadly, I can't seem to get the trigger to be inline either — something seems to have changed since then (https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-53073).
Thankfully, I don't think I ever actually used the rollover macro anywhere; just as an experiment to answer the question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.