either using stock TC or via 3rd party add-on? Can't seem to locate any info in the docs.thanks!
smth like : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/biz.artemissoftware.plugins.confluence.send-email-to-page
EDIT:
scenario...
Hi Andrei,
Like Spense said, we already have a feature request for it. Actually I was raised the feature request, as it could be a good feature for Team Calendars.However isn't likely that we'll implement it soon:To be honest, I can't see us right now implementing this feature request in the foreseeable future given all the hundreds of other highly requested features the amount of manual knowledge required on the format to create the event the fact that Confluence does not yet even support creating content via email (CONF-5002). cheers
Like Spense said, we already have a feature request for it. Actually I was raised the feature request, as it could be a good feature for Team Calendars.However isn't likely that we'll implement it soon:To be honest, I can't see us right now implementing this feature request in the foreseeable future given
cheers
added more flavor to my original question. thanks!
Hello again Andrel
There's a similar request here, with a response: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-2552
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.