I have followed the below KB on setting up JIRA to go through proxy to connect to the marketplace. See below config and error.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Configure+an+Outbound+HTTP+and+HTTPS+Proxy+for+JIRA
JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS="-Dhttp.proxyHost=web.example.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=80 -Dhttps.proxyHost=web.example.com -Dhttps.proxyPort=80"
2015-06-15 15:02:50,614 UpmScheduler:thread-1 WARN anonymous [atlassian.upm.notification.PluginLicenseNotificationCheckerImpl] Automatic license update check failed: com.atlassian.upm.mac.HamletException$HttpException: error 405
[atlassian.upm.pac.PacClientImpl] Error when querying application info from MPAC: com.atlassian.marketplace.client.MpacException$ServerError: 405
Hi Daniel,
The error 405 means a request was made of a resource using a request method not supported by that resource; for example, using GET on a form which requires data to be presented via POST, or using PUT on a read-only resource.
What happens if you change the HTTPS port for a different one than 80 (8443 for instance)?
Regards,
Renato Rudnicki
I get the same 405 errors with this being my config:
VM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS="-Dhttp.proxyHost=web.*****.com -Dhttp.proxyPort=80 -Dhttps.proxyHost=web.*****.com -Dhttps.proxyPort=8443 -Dhttp.nonProxyHosts=localhost\|3.*\|*.atlassian.com"
Hey Daniel,
There are a few things you can check in your JIRA's configuration. Please take a look at this page and see if any of those options helps for your case.
Hope it helps!
Cheers,Andre
Thank you for your answers guys, I had a typo in my proxy the entire day I was working on this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.