I am stuck in the installation at this point - "next" never "ungrays". Has anybody an idea what the problem could be?
I inserted a screenshot - it shows in edit, but not when I view the question. So, if it is missing, drop a note.
Hi Owe,
If you are stuck when you try to integrate Confluence user managemet with JIRA's, I suggest you to do the following steps:
Hope it helps.
Cheers,Septa Cahyadiputra
Difficult to say without the screenshot, but the "next" button is generally greyed out when the installer doesn't understand or can't work with the information you've provided previously. (E.g. you've given it an invalid path or it can't connect to the database you've told it to use, etc)
Thanks Septa, this helped. I have a starter licence for JIRA, but an evaluation licence for confluence, is this related with the problem?
Nope, it is actually a bug in our product as mentioned here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-31129
It will be fix in the next release.
Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.