Is it possible to create a page showing the structure of all pages and sub pages in a department wiki?
Hi,
You can easily show all pages and structure within a space using the Children Display macro. If you have more spaces you can use the macro for each space.
Regards,
Geert
Thanks
I haven’t tested it yet. I went through the steps and realized it would have modified our parent page so I backed out. However, I’m assuming the macro would more or less build a tree of the parent and child folders contained within each parent page?
Hi, you can create a new page anywhere and use the macro by specifying the space home page, that will get you a list of all pages and subpages (depth can be specified as well) in that space. So you do not need to modify an existing page if you do not want to. Also, you can preview the macro to see the results before saving a page.
Thanks for the tip
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.