Does anyone know why Stash doesn't support ssh keys for authenticating the user for push/pull etc? I'm not liking that you have to enter in your login password each time you want to push to the server. Anyone know at least how to prevent the prompt each time?
Thanks,
Jay
SSH support is on the roadmap.
The Permanently authenticating with Git repositories documentation page describes how you can avoid having to enter your credentials every time.
Rene,
can you give a rough estimation when SSH support will be available? For us, this feature would be very important...
Thx,
Martin
Sorry Martin, I can't give you an estimate.I advise you to add your vote to issue STASH-2462 and add yourself as watcher.
We are currently working on SSH support - although I cannot give you a firm date, it is certainly important to us to deliver this feature.
I get this error when using the git-credential-osxkeychain on ubuntu
$ git push origin master
/usr/bin/git-credential-osxkeychain: 1: /usr/bin/git-credential-osxkeychain: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
I'm looking forward to this update.
Stash 1.1.0 has been released today, and has SSH support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.